Anti-Slip tapes designed to perform in harsh conditions.
Because climate conditions dont affect Master Stop mineral abrasive tapes, they are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. Made with a proprietary formula, these durable tapes are specifically developed for industrial and OEM applications and continue to perform for the long haul. Some of the features that make this tape the only choice for added safety and longevity include:
Able to bend over 90° angles without fracture
A useful temperature range of 40°F to +220°F
Properly applied, will tolerate steam cleaning and detergent cleaning
Essentially unaffected by climate conditions and mild acid or alkali exposure under normal conditions
Minimum of two years
Suggested Uses Include:
- Heavy Traffic Areas
- Work Areas
- Loading Docks
- Stairways & Ladders
- Ramps & Walkways
- Power Equipment (Large & Small)
- Rolls 3/4" to 24" wide x 60' long (black rolls available up to 48" wide). For wider areas use 2 or more smaller rolls.
- Die-cut pieces 6" x 24", 5.5" sq., and 3/4" x 24". Several other standard sizes are available upon request.
- Available in Black, White, Grey, Brick Red, Safety Red, Clear, Yellow, Beige and Brown.
- Custom sizing and special colors available on request.